Who has a custom fabricated Tool Box?

J.W.

I am new to this group, so please forgive me if I posted this in the wrong forum. However, I was curious if anyone else has done any customizing to a tool box or tool roll cart for their needs at work. I found myself loving the size of the Harbor Freight 30" Tech Cart, but that it lacked sufficient storage space. So, I bought a second one and fabricated them into one. If you are interested in watching how I did this, I posted a link below. I'll attach a photo of it as well. 

Just thought that making a video of me fabricating the box might benefit other guys looking for a smaller more compact tech cart for work. It is the perfect height when I sit in my Matco rolling chair. I can easily look into the top of the cart from my roller chair and access all the draws in a sitting position. I am super thrilled with how this project turned out. 

Tech Cart.png

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2022 at 4:16 AM, J.W. said:

I am new to this group, so please forgive me if I posted this in the wrong forum. However, I was curious if anyone else has done any customizing to a tool box or tool roll cart for their needs at work. I found myself loving the size of the Harbor Freight 30" Tech Cart, but that it lacked sufficient storage space. So, I bought a second one and fabricated them into one. If you are interested in watching how I did this, I posted a link below. I'll attach a photo of it as well. 

Just thought that making a video of me fabricating the box might benefit other guys looking for a smaller more compact tech cart for work. It is the perfect height when I sit in my Matco rolling chair. I can easily look into the top of the cart from my roller chair and access all the draws in a sitting position. I am super thrilled with how this project turned out. 

Tech Cart.png

Thanks for sharing such a great products. Its really good concept for my  georgenotfound merch.