Cloud Cost Estimator

okpermanent

Hello,

I have read a ton of posts and used the search tool, and i´m still wondering if there is an estimator of some kind to calculate how much time and money would cost a project, which i only

know it lasts minutes/frame in a 255 OB station. I have to make an estimation for a client and cant gather more information for doing that estimation. It looks impossible to me to find out

how to calculate this in ORC. Can calculate it in other render farms but would like to give Otoy a try in this (as i think it should be cheaper and more confident rendering the project in the

Octane Interface itself). Can anybody help me with this? Thank you in advance and sorry about my poor english.

Just now, okpermanent said:

Hello,

I have read a ton of posts and used the search tool, and i´m still wondering if there is an estimator of some kind to calculate how much time and money would cost a project, which i only

know it lasts minutes/frame in a 255 OB station. I have to make an estimation for a client and cant gather more information for doing that estimation. It looks impossible to me to find out

how to calculate this in ORC. Can calculate it in other render farms but would like to give Otoy a try in this (as i think it should be cheaper and more confident rendering the project in the

Octane Interface itself). Can anybody help me with this masonary estimating software? Thank you in advance and sorry about my poor english.

thanks in advance for any help