A brand called "Sealey" uses batteries for their new cordless tools which seems to be compatible/identical with Bosch batteries!

Altan

Here is two of their new cordless rivet guns which have a different battery compared to the brand's other cordless tools. Today I was looking for a cordless rivet gun to buy and I wanted to buy something cheap but not a tool from an unknown brand. Sealey produces rivet tools and I have used some of their tools and they are not too bad, The Milwaukee's 12V cordless rivet gun caught my attention as the bare unit is sold for 150 British pound. I was looking for that and suddenly I found out about this tool which was sold for around £120 which is a 18V tool. If it uses Bosch batteries I would buy this instead of Milwaukee's 12V one as I have some Bosch batteries and if not then the question is "Why their new batteries are so similar in size and shape to Bosch batteries?!!!" What came to my mind is the brand might have some plans to join the Bosch AmpShare battery platform in near future and they want to do this with minimal changes to their tools to reduce the cost! What do you think?!

I will call the brand and ask about their batteries. For a 18V cordless rivet gun £120 is a very good price if the battery is from a major brand like Bosch. 

I called Sealey and they don't know if this new battery they have is compatible with Bosch or not. It is very funny. I called Bosch and they don't know about it also, and the customer service was not to keen to chase it up to see that Sealey has used their batteries or not and if yes, they had the right to do or not, she asked me to write an email which I found it very odd.