wingless' Help Requested - Phillips Screwdriver Blade Identification / Location

wingless

My recent purchase of an amazing old Porsche 911 Carrera Targa (vehicle topic to follow soon) included the original / old tool kit.

That tool kit is complete, except the detachable screwdriver blade includes two identical flat head blades, but no Phillips head blades.

There have been multiple attempts at locating the missing Phillips head blade part.

Any assistance at tool identification, only marking: "GERMANY" on the handle, nothing on the blade, or locating a matching Phillips head blade would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

53170892300_f82d1d25d6_c.jpg

53170454851_14ce89e01c_c.jpg

53170941903_30887f6e22_c.jpg

4 hours ago, fm2176 said:

Wish I could help more at the moment.  I found this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/175763197038?chn=ps&mkevt=1&mkcid=28&srsltid=AfmBOorC28o0TeczNGn6OTrosS2Sx2_qB3S7PSc2UjKT6nQprINEufHz_M8

No idea as to brand or single replacement shafts but I'll do some more research.

Thanks very much.

That super expensive four piece screwdriver set was purchased. REALLY like that the parts are in new condition.

This long Phillips blade bit was also purchased and will be used to provide a more complete listing for the sale of my partial handle / blade kit.

All set now.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wingless said:

Thanks very much.

That super expensive four piece screwdriver set was purchased. REALLY like that the parts are in new condition.

This long Phillips blade bit was also purchased and will be used to provide a more complete listing for the sale of my partial handle / blade kit.

All set now.

Good to hear.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...