20V Max Fuel Gauge batteries available to buy???

yellowblack

Hello,

Does anyone know if the fuel gauge led batteries in the 20v max line are being sold anywhere?  I have seen them sold with the BL impact driver and the cut-off tool but not just the batteries. I am just about to spend under a grand for 4 tools from the 20v max line and would rather have the fuel gauge type ones. Lets just say I am bringing them to my country (8K miles from the U.S) and so I want to be sure. Thanks.

-yb

(i have a converted 120v wall outlet and am getting a car charger)

Hello,

Does anyone know if the fuel gauge led batteries in the 20v max line are being sold anywhere?  I have seen them sold with the BL impact driver and the cut-off tool but not just the batteries. I am just about to spend under a grand for 4 tools from the 20v max line and would rather have the fuel gauge type ones. Lets just say I am bringing them to my country (8K miles from the U.S) and so I want to be sure. Thanks.

-yb

(i have a converted 120v wall outlet and am getting a car charger)

All of the batteries that are sold individually will be with the state of charge function. However, that change is just now being made in production, so ere is no specific date for when they will roll to the front of the inventory at any given distributor.

Archived