New to the forum

DCD985#1

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum but not to tools in action, I subscribed back in January but had been watching vids without an acount since November. I'm 13 and have been helping my dad do major jobs around our house because we haven't had the money to pay people anymore. Over the last couple of months I've aquired quite the collection of tools, the first was a standard milwaukee m12 3/8" Drill/Driver kit. Then for Christmas I got a Dewalt 20v max drill and impact. That was it for a while but just recently I purchased a m12 jigsaw and an m12 hackzall because of TIA'S reviews, then I bought an m12 ocilating tool, porter cable 20v impact, a couple of milwaukee black oxide screw tips and drill bits, milwaukee knives. my favorite tool so far is my Dewalt 20max premium hammer drill DCD985. I also have some new milwaukee hand tools. My dad gave his old hitachi miter saw, an old makita recip saw, a RYOBI circular saw, some orbit sanders and a porter cable router. I do some other really cool stuff that you will need to subscribe to see but I'm still figuring this stuff out! I will also have some shop tour videos and pics for you guys, but my shop is still a work deep in progress. Bye for now!

• Like 3