Thanks Everyone!

Conductor562

Eric and I were talking the other night and the forum came up in the conversation. It was just a couple years ago that it was pretty much me, Eric, and Wayne. Since then the forum has grown to a bunch of active members and seems to get a little bigger all the time. 

I really feel that TIA is the best tool blog on the internet. We've got something special here IMO. Nowhere else can you show up, read about all the latest tools on the blog, hop over to the forum to talk about tools, and win those very tools for doing so. Who else gives their members half the shit Eric and Dan do? Our members give each other shit too. If ever there was a true utopia for tool lovers, TIA is it. Is there anyone who posts regularly that hasn't won something? I'm serious, if you haven't won something let me know.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for making this place possible. From Eric and Dan who keep the lights on, to DR99 who kills off all the spammers, to the people who signed up yesterday, and everyone in between, I sincerely thank you for being a part of our little corner of the internet. We may live hundreds or thousands of miles apart, and may not no each other if we were sitting next to each other on a plane, but I truly consider you guys friends and I'm honored to know you.   

• Like 11

No, thank you guys for providing a place to blow off some steam. Nobody else I know would care about talking about tools or get excited over them. To them they're just tools, just a piece of metal and plastic to get the job done, thats it.

We have had a few guys that didn't feel the general Milwaukee love of the forum but with the merger of the DOG its never been busier here in the forums. I can't remember how long I have been a moderator now its has to be at least a year now. Also knock on wood the spam hasn't been too bad here lately. We occasionally get a few members that I can't figure out if they are spammers or not though. You have to admit if you just want freebies you can't beat TIA Dan and Eric give out tons of amazing stuff plus the amazing Ultimate Tool bag! Seriously I think its gotten a little too good this time and if they do add more they should possibly consider having 2 different tool bags. Why not share the TIA love a little more.

• Like 1

TIA is awesome. I can go to the blog and find out about tools I may not know about. Dan and Eric's video reviews are great. Not the same old stats and that's it and I'm really enjoying the Friday shop talk segments. However the best part is the forum where you quickly feel like you have made a bunch of new friends.

The collective knowledge on this forum is unmatched elsewhere and I'm proud to be part of it.