Don't Have an toolbox, but I do have several bags

K.C

Here is networking and low volatage cabling bag that i've been using alot lately. Its filled with alot of Klein goodies and an couple others, only downside is I picked the cable tester that does not do distance :(
HF0nsmTl.jpgi0rSsVfl.jpg
AFvgJB5l.jpg87HNZgRl.jpgfQfpBE3l.jpgBVmdMwZl.jpgSPTsybMl.jpgX3oE9gLl.jpg
mlnLe0pl.jpg
P.S. That was quick to add this section, now to keep added to this post or make others with the different bags I use...... Could only upload so main picture, but I attached the last 2

• Like 1

Nice spread! Looks like the Milwaukee drivers have caught on.

I got them before i saw the videos on them here, another youtube had them reviewed. Also compared to Klein's they were cheaper and more in stock at my local homedepot. I do have some others in klein tools, but with homedepot so close to my job. Its where my lunch breaks take place alot 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How do you like that Milwaukee screw driver set? I just picked it up myself haven't tested out the built in wire stripper yet. How well does it work?

I don't really use the wire stripper on them, but I do use the wire looper here and there. I prefer my all purpose wire stripping pliers at this time.