M12 Fuel expansion?

DPSElias

Milwaukee and Dewalt should be having their big media even for the year coming up soon. This is when they announce most of their new tools for the year. All companies will also release tools during the year with out the big media blitz too, but that's when most of the things get announced.

• 2 weeks later...

Well they rolled out new M18 Multi-tool a few months ago, so I would assume that they wont be making a brushless version in a m12 or m18 anytime soon.

I assume the Fuel version of the M12 multi tool will be announced the day after I buy the non-Fuel...

• 2 weeks later...

I have a feeling the m12 hackzall and m18 bandsaw are nothing compared to what's in store soon. I've been asking my Milwaukee rep for info but she says she doesn't know anything. Probably just keeping hush about a huge surprise. The other Milwaukee rep that had good Intel was sent to San Diego. Still waiting to see if his word about the m12 multi bay charger comes true

I would expect to see an updated M18 Fuel SDS and M12 or M18 fuel Multi tool. We also might see some new M12 Fuel ratchets because I wanted to get a 1/4" ratchet and Home Depot has been out of stock for a month or more. Maybe a new Fuel powered Vacuum because Milwaukee has updated most of the common tools with brushless motors. I don't think we will see any update M1 Fuel Drills yet but who knows what Milwaukee plans to do :)

• 2 weeks later...