Red VS Yellow

Javier

The battle of good vs evil lol just kidding. Here's the dewalt vs milwaukee matchup I promised you guys earlier.

This was done back in February but was going to do two tests in one video. Long story short I've only done the hammer drilling comparison. I have yet to do the wood comparison

Well here it is...

• Like 3

Wow, that result totally shocked me the Dewalt wasn't even close I figured it would be close with the Dewalt edging out the Milwaukee. The Dewalt even has more BPM. I'm just totally shocked by the results. The other question is who's wall did you drill into? Better watch out for the Dewalt mafia and their pitchforks Javier!!!

• Like 2

I was shocked too and i couldn't believe it. I did the dewalt first and was like "wow 57 holes, that's a lot and its going to be hard to beat" but when the Milwaukee did the same amount it still had 2 bars left on the battery. Looking back at the video, both drills ran the same when it came to how long they ran but the Milwaukee was quicker so it covered more holes in the same time frame

• Like 1

Nice job Javier. I like the video, just don't like to see the truth that dcd995 got blow away from the result:( Rematch! lol.... j/k

I wonder if the 3speed took away the runtime. I also surprised that using the 3 speed didnt handle quicker on the drilling. Hum.. I'm still shocked by the result. I still love my yellow tho;)

Javier, on 13 Apr 2014 - 02:58 AM, said:

I still prefer the dcd985 over the 995.

isn't the 995 more powerful, shorter and lighter? how many people really care about the mode selector switch? why would you use such a large drill to drive screws?

Javier, on 13 Apr 2014 - 02:58 AM, said:

I still prefer the dcd985 over the 995.

isn't the 995 more powerful, shorter and lighter? how many people really care about the mode selector switch? why would you use such a large drill to drive screws?

Why would one use a drill to drive screw at all?

Maybe if it were the only tool available, but I much prefer an impact.

• Like 1