Milwaukee M12 Fuel Hammer Drill/Driver DEAD!

MilwaukeeMatt

Hey guys,

I recently purchased a reconditioned m12 fuel hammer drill/driver after hearing all the great reviews on it and I have used it on only 2 jobs and it died on me today!  I bought it through a local Milwaukee recon shop where I have purchased tools in the past.  I actually have the M18 impact and Hammer drill combo that I purchased from there and it is also reconditioned.  I haven't had any problems with them......yet.  I don't know what happened to the m12 though.  Both batteries are fully charged and it also indicates that on the tool when the trigger is pressed.  Im thinking I may have just got a lemon?? All the LED's come on when the trigger is pressed as well.  Any ideas??  

Yea, It sounds like they didn't fix the original issue on the reconditioned drill. I always wonder how through the are when they go over the recondition tools. I know a good chunk of the reconditioned tools are just returns that can't be sold as new I think they get complacent and don't weed out the bad ones as well as they should. It must be something with the circuitry that controls the motor that went bad, or had a defect in the first place. If you have any issues getting it repaired contact Milwaukee on facebook they take care of issues over social media.

Hey guys. Just an update....went back to the milwaukee service centre and they replaced the drill. They originally wanted to service the one I was bringing in but after telling the service guy it was a 45 min drive for me to get there he just replaced it for me. Great customer service! Hopefully this one isn't a lemon!!

• Like 2