New Dewalt LED lights

NicholasShetley

Looks like dewalt is giving milwaukee some competition in the lighting category. The area light also runs off of either the new 20v packs or the 18v pod style packs. It can also be plugged in as well. http://toolguyd.com/dewalt-20v-led-lights-dcl050-dcl060/?utm_source=tg_side&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=toolguyd_recent_posts

• Like 1

It's pretty nice that the area light takes stem and slide packs plus you can use AC power. The M18 light is a lot more compact though but lacks the AC option an xc 4.0 ah battery will probably keep the m18 light running along time, but if you need the extra battery to run a tool not everyone has a ton of extra batteries to use its nice to have the ac option its the same with the Dewalt 20v vacuum that supports AC power. It's just nice to be able to plug a tool in sometimes

Guest The Tool Nut

Guys we expect to have'em in stock very soon.  Will certainly post if and when that happens and give you some honest feedback regarding brighrtness and practicality in regards to the ergonomics, size, etc

Guys we expect to have'em in stock very soon.  Will certainly post if and when that happens and give you some honest feedback regarding brighrtness and practicality in regards to the ergonomics, size, etc

In light (no pun intended) of the rather "unique" design of the larger unit, the feedback on ergonomics & overall practicality would be welcome. If it performs well, it is going on my Father's Day wish list.

Guest Matthew Wiswell

I have been looking for a light like this for a while. I was not sure that the DCL040 packed enough punch so I have been holding off. I like that it will be both 250 and 500 lumens. This could really come in handy.