Proud Moment

1R954Baker-hvac

Just wanted to share this with you'll... My Son made honor roll at school today.. He's in first grade and he is doing excellent in school... He learns quick, follows directions and in interested in excelling in school... I'm very proud of his progress... Goooooo Adrian...

• Like 3

Thanks ull..

Congrats to ur son and to u dad..... My wife is 5 months pregnant with my first child...first daughter.hope she does the same

first Congrats, she will just have to be involved as much as u can and reward progress...

Congrats. My little girl has never not been on the honor roll.

My adopted son struggles though. He has all sorts of learning problems and will be repeating kindergarten, so I get both sides of it I suppose.

I know Conductor its hard work especially when working so much, just keep pushing... I'm my house honor rill is not a must but I am happy when I do see it... sometimes. I feel I am too hard on him when it comes to school but ima a firm believer in education and I wish sometimes my dad was the same on me growing up...

• Like 1