DeWALT handtools available in the UK!

Mr. Yellow

So it looks like Screwfix is gonna start selling some of the DeWALT handtools.

They have the exclusive, but who knows what happens over time?!

Great for us Europeans so we won't have to deal with import/taxes and expensive shipping.

http://www.screwfix.com/jsp/landing.jsp?id=dewalthandtools&cm_sp=Homepage-_-Slide-_-Cat118DewaltHandTools

Noticed this in there News letter I received..I'm interested in the hammer but I'm quite skeptical of it..

I'm guessing it's all Stanley tools branded Dewalt though???

I'm also interested to see what the Limited lifetime warranty* covers

Some are, some not.

The 1st generation hammers were like the Stanley Faxmax Mig weld hammer, but a slightly different design.

DeWALT updated those hammers last year. So it's not 1:1 like the Stanley ones.

I've got the DeWALT 15oz last week. Already have the 14oz Stanley Mig weld. They swing really nice. Gonna replace it with a 14oz from DeWALT.  But you can't go wrong with either the Stanley or DeWALT mig weld hammer. 

DeWALT is also updating other handtools. Like the staplegun. The first model was a rebranded Stanley TR350.

Now they have 2 models of their own with a different design and features. In fact, today I got that 4-in-1 Multitacker. Haven't tried it yet, but the build quality is great and the beltclip made me buy it. 

I think that's the deal with their handtools. The first generation are mostly rebranded tools and then they improve them and build new models that really deserve the DeWALT name. 

• Like 1