Prizes for this site a good idea or bad?

idontknow312

Hello everyone who is registered to this forum. How would you ladies and gentleman think a prize should be won every month or so (the prizes can be a simple hand tool to power tool etc)? I think it sounds great! If we do start this prize draw we have to know if anyone is willing to help me and the Admin to improve this site. We were thinking of adding a secure Pal Pay or some sort of way for registered user like you to help donate money for the prizes. The prizes can be anything! If users like you are willing to help donate money to improve this site or some how help this site to grow in a way please reply to this post.

Like i said the prize can be anything! I was thinking maybe we could have a poll each month on witch the prize should be on. Or as i said the prize can be anything you can pick the prize (you can pick either by poll (if we set one) or by post request (recommend the poll more).

Remember if you are interested in this prize draw please reply to this post we would love to hear your opinion and suggestions. The more money you donate the better the prizes are!

This sounds like a good idea. Would like to see what the admin has to say and what his thoughts are on this, but it sounds good to me. How would you pick the winners or how would that work?

Again would like to hear the admin thoughts.

I think this is a great idea. We are in the process of redesigning our website with more information and more learning tools. We are also going to make a rating page where users can enter a tool and rate their experiences.

I like the idea where people can win tools. We would have to come up with a couple ideas, but I think it is a good idea.

Come on people only 3 people reply to this post when there's like 79+ members. I am pretty sure you ladies and gentlemen would love free stuff am i right? Well here is the chance to VOTE! If we don't get enough people we might not even bother with this then! If you ladies and gentlemen are afraid to get scam (this is no scam plus why would we want to scam you ladies and gentleman) don't worry we wont scam you. We will figure out how to pick the winner later this is post is to see how many people are willing to help this site improve and benefit from it.