inland empire socal residents

frankiegarcia19

Toolsrus is having there awesome sale on oct. Oct 24 5pm-9pm last year was crazy good deals

Coming Soon! Join us for our biannual MOONLIGHT MADNESS 4 hour SALE, receive Amazing Deals on Power Tools, Hand Tools, Equipment, Abrasives, Cutting Tools, and So Much More!. Meet the reps, see the latest innovations and newest models, demo new tools for most of our top brands like Makita, Dewalt, Bosch, Milwaukee, JET, Powermatic, PLS, and more. Enjoy a free meal on us! HOT-DOGS, chips and Drinks!

• Like 1

Ill be out there after i get off work around 5:30ish, probably have my tia shirt on;)...they have really good deals, the reps will be there and they always undercut each others prices to get companies to purchase, im thinking later in the day the prices get better so 8 to 830 is the sweet spot... They dont have an online ad, i recieved an email, and copy and pasted it on my first post...If u guys have questions i pulled the # off the website....1800 819 8665

Also last time i went the day after the sale, which was saturday and the deals where still good, last time i got the m18 fuel sawzall with 1 battery for 200$ and they thru in a free 4.0 battery, that usually cost 400$. Dewalt, Bosch, makita, Milwaukee reps are all there so in order to earn business they lower there prices.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tharunjohar46
    Newest Member
    tharunjohar46