Electrician Caught In Electrical Arc Blast (People worried more about when Walmart will re-open)

Jordan.M

http://www.texomashomepage.com/story/d/story/graham-walmart-remains-closed-after-electrician-bu/15276/ht1F40v2vkWNWE61D4TU5g

This is completely sickening to me, this man did a live breaker change on a hot panel in Walmart, then he gets hit by a electrical arc and caught on fire. But the news and public are more concerned about the fucking Walmart being closed than this mans life. Absolutely ridiculous.

Ugh the people complaining make me suck!! The thing is though I have see arc flash vidoes on the internet they are no joke and you really need to wear your ppe. We just had a man perished in a trech collapse in a new home sewer hook up he was in a 20 foot deep trench with out any sort of shoring on the tunnel walls. A rescuer was injured in the rescue they had a second collapse while trying to rescue him that ended up killing him. It took almost a day and a 1/2 to recover the body safely they needed to bring in all sorts of trenching equipment fir the recovery operation. I feel bad for the family but that's the risk when you take zero precautions in your trade. OSHA is going to be all over that investigation!!

Ugh the people complaining make me suck!! The thing is though I have see arc flash vidoes on the internet they are no joke and you really need to wear your ppe. We just had a man perished in a trech collapse in a new home sewer hook up he was in a 20 foot deep trench with out any sort of shoring on the tunnel walls. A rescuer was injured in the rescue they had a second collapse while trying to rescue him that ended up killing him. It took almost a day and a 1/2 to recover the body safely they needed to bring in all sorts of trenching equipment fir the recovery operation. I feel bad for the family but that's the risk when you take zero precautions in your trade. OSHA is going to be all over that investigation!!

I never knew how dangerous trenches were until I saw some clips from osha. A simple collapse can take hours by hand or machine, and if I use machine the odds of injury are even higher. Saw one in a nearby coubty where the excavator took the guys head off. Really sad