Is this a good deal?

Bigmikez

The dewalt 745 table saw has been avg price around $299 to $350,its been at $299 at HD for a while now and doubt it will go any lower as it seems its still a current model. I'm also wanting to pickup that model as I want a portable table saw and that's a decent one.

• Like 1

If I were going to get a compact contractor saw, I would honestly get this. It is the standard price at HD and substantially higher on Amazon. I'm not interested in the contractor model as I want to dado wood and these aren't really designed for that.

If I were going to get a compact contractor saw, I would honestly get this. It is the standard price at HD and substantially higher on Amazon. I'm not interested in the contractor model as I want to dado wood and these aren't really designed for that.

chrisk I'm stuck with either choosing this or a new miter saw my wifey told me to jump on it but I'm trying to c if the next couple weeks brings some nicer lookin prices I never really looked at these cus I have my cousin dewalt table saw whenever I need it but saw this today and thought it was a good price but wasn't sure. If it wasn't for our tv blowing out this week I would buy both but know I have to shop on a budget :/ and I've been pretty set on getting either the dewalt 780 miter or the dewalt dw716 so I'm kinda stuck......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    qipper
    Newest Member
    qipper