What would u guys do?

Bigmikez

Ok well I've been on here talking and yappin about wanting to upgrade to a new miter saw and Ive been eyeing the dewalt 780 and the 782 so here's my question to u guys,mind u I'm on a super tight budget due to my tv goin out recently so that really messed up my holiday tool buying dreams lol. I can buy the 780 with a free stand for 599$ or I can get the 782 without the XPS lighting system plus the new compact sawzall with the tough system case I've been wanting to get for the almost the same price so what would u guys do? I've talk to 2 buddy's on here already but wanna here what the rest of the crew would do?

The 780 with the stand is the way to go. You will be glad you got the stand after you set this saw up. As for the compact sawzall I have the corded one and I thought I would use it more than I do, For the most part I grab my M18 Fuel sawzall and the compact lays in the box. I have to be in a tight space to use it,