Individual Pouches

Frain20

I bought a dewalt leather tool belt a couple of years ago and it's still in tip top condition and does the job of carrying everything I need but now I'm looking to downsize a little,so I've bought there nylon tool belt and a phone pouche for a steal on ebay

Now I just need a hammer loop & nail pocket..Is there any decent uk site's that anybody knows about that I can get them individual?

I'm in the same boat,There fixed unfortunately,depending what I've been put on most of the pockets could remain empty and just become excess weight..hopefully this next setup will be fine for the small jobs & lightweight..

Il pop a picture up tomorrow of my current setup..

Cool.

At first I never really liked toolbelts. Then I used a toolbelt with only a hammerloop and tape holder + the pouches on my workpants. The workpants I have now don't have pouches so I needed something else. Got the DeWALT's, but they are just too bulky for me.

Then I tried the Snickers XTR carpenters belt. Not liking it either. Now I'm using that el cheapo toolbelt from Stanley and it's ok, but I'm not convinced yet.

Wish DeWALT would offer some smaller carpenter/framer pouches.