HD Deal: Dewalt Cordless hand Held Area Light Kit (w/ 4 Ah battery) - $75

Matthew Wiswell

Hopefully the link to this will work. If not, just go to the HD website and type in DCL050M1 and it will take you to the same place. Not sure if this is a great deal or not, but I felt like it was. Especially considering the fact that it comes with a 4.0 Ah battery. I did a price comparison to Amazon and Dewalt is selling the same light, expect with a 3.0 Ah battery, for $99. So I think this is a good deal and you guys should check it out.

http://t.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-20-Volt-Max-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-LED-Hand-Held-Area-Light-DCL050M1/205382937/

• Like 1

Just so you guys know....at my local HD they have the Makita version of this with a 3.0 battery for $69. They also have the Milwaukee M18 led Light with a 4.0 for $79. As well as the Dewalt 4.0 for $75. Great great great deals there.

Just so you guys know....at my local HD they have the Makita version of this with a 3.0 battery for $69. They also have the Milwaukee M18 led Light with a 4.0 for $79. As well as the Dewalt 4.0 for $75. Great great great deals there.

The Milwaukee rep was at HD when I picked them up. He tried talking me out of the lights. Told me they're discontinued and the DeWalt 20v isn't really 20 volts. I wanted to say DUH!!! But I refrained.

I picked one up, but it was hard to find, Already picked up a DCL050 last month, but when I found out it had the 4.0 battery I said I could always use a second one....I also picked up the M12 LED lantern/Flood....these flashlight are definitely my most used tool.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    qipper
    Newest Member
    qipper