People that know nothing about tools shouldn't review them

DR99

I kind of love the fact that he says that he converts his coworkers over to makita all the time.

At my job I convert people to abandon the ways of makita every day in fact in my 9 hour shift today I converted one makita user to the great god dewalt and baptized another in the name of the father the son and the M18 Fuel.

Well if that's the case my first child is going to be named Milwaukee Red Lithium!! That would actualy be a great name for a future football player. If you a Dewalt fan you could name he or she SBD Dewalt XR-20V-MAX!!!

"Red Lithium" that sounds like a tough name.

Well if that's the case my first child is going to be named Milwaukee Red Lithium!! That would actualy be a great name for a future football player. If you a Dewalt fan you could name he or she SBD Dewalt XR-20V-MAX!!!

That's funny but my first born already has a name....

Clint Norris Schwarzenegger

If my first child is a daughter she'll have the same name.

Nobody....and I mean NOBODY....messes with Clint Norris Schwarzenegger!

the chances of my wife and I having another kid is about the same as chrisk packing up all his festools and sending them my way....our youngest is gonna be 21 in less than 2 months so in saying that if we did I would name him or her festool

• Like 1