My collection since 2005

Milwaukeenut

I switched from dewalt after buying my first combo set and 6 months later was having problems and dewalt did nothing so I make best decision to move to milwaukee with the v28 combo set that still works to this day with the newer m28 batteries also invested in the 12v line which I thinks is the best on the maket and the m18 line that I think is the strongest on the market. I seen others upload pictures of there collection so I thought I would do the same so check them out and let me know what you think. Thanks for looking.

• Like 2

It grew a little over the winter with some impact wrenches. I saw on Garage Journal an HD is clearancing out Milwaukee Fuel and non fuel tools stupidly cheap for some reason. http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4815823&postcount=1854I could get all the tools I really want for next to nothing. What I didn't need I would sell to cover my purchases.

When I had to replace me v28 batteries I got new ones hd online m28

I heard the V28 batteries didn't last long its cool that at lest when they went to the M28 packs v28 tools were compatible. Milwaukee didn't do that from the V18 to to M18 tools and batteries it pissed a bunch of people off that they killed that line so soon. Milwaukee for good pr should have offered an aggressive trade up program for people with v18 tools like 200 dollars off a kit. Milwaukee is defiantly a stronger brand then it was back then but it did lose some customers. That was during the change of ownership from Atlas Copco to TTI.

I got my v28 kit at the end of 2005 and didn't need to replace them till 2012 that was not they bad for me it was the cost 149$ a pop. And I still have a v28 that still works but takes 4-5 hours to charge and dies fast. Overall I have been extremely pleased with every tool I have bought from milwaukee and the great thing is the no hassle repair/replace the have. I have never heard of the new 14v line but I'm going to look it up and I know they have something cooking for June/July as far as new products but as far as I know it was all tool storage and hand tools and possibly nailers. But who know

Dewalt sells a 14.4 line in Europe too. I don't get it they also did the 14.4 thing in the usa back in the stem pack era. Yes you save a few bucks but you limited your self just to a few tools then. They didn't get the support like 12/10.8 or 18/20 volt tools with so much other tools you could get in those systems.