M12 3/8 Wrench 2457-20

redmed

I'm about to get the M12 3/8 wrench.  I have the M18 1/2 impact 2763 and love it but need something for the tighter spaces.  Is the M12 3/8 wrench worth getting or is it just as easy to use a 3/8 ratchet or Gearwrench ratcheting wrench? 

Yup proto'a right about getting to right spaces but U won't regret getting the m12 3/8 fuel wrench 2454 it's a lil beast I use it way more than I thought I was and it stands side by side with my 2763 im always getting asked about these bad boys

I think you will find that an air rachet can reach tight spaces better then an impact gun can.

I pretty much have given up on air tools.  Compressor tank rusted out and replaced with a small compressor.  Battery tools seem the better choice now, no hoses, more power (700ft lbs vs 250 ft lbs) and less noise. 

I pretty much have given up on air tools.  Compressor tank rusted out and replaced with a small compressor.  Battery tools seem the better choice now, no hoses, more power (700ft lbs vs 250 ft lbs) and less noise. 

I still have a lot of my air tools at the shop and there hasn't been anything that I haven't been able to tackle with my cordless tools at home the Milwaukee fuel wrenches are awesome!