Milwaukee sale at CPO

Bigmikez

You know Mike, I checked it out and said "meh...where are the big savings???" Sometimes CPO has awesome sales, sometimes they just post a sale with regularly priced stuff or lightly discounted and you still have to pay for shipping! Kind of like our HD Pro club....what a joke!

Whoa whoa whoa Mike! Keep posting away dude! No need to apologize here, Every once in a while they spin my head but lately it's just like you had pointed out with the HD Pro site......what the heck?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!

Whoa whoa whoa Mike! Keep posting away dude! No need to apologize here, Every once in a while they spin my head but lately it's just like you had pointed out with the HD Pro site......what the heck?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!

LOL I will bro Thank u! It is crazy how they will advertise SALE SALE SALE 25-50% off all items and they're not even close to that, but imagine all the other people that fall for it though thinking they are getting the best deal out there it's insane! Luckily for us tool junkies were not those other people ;) ille keep posting what I find and hope to find the best deals for us.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    qipper
    Newest Member
    qipper