Cub Cadet Z Force SZ 60

My father in-law just bought one last month. They are in the process of switching to a steering wheel instead of the lap bar.

The steering wheeled models are supposed to be better on grade, but I can tell you the lap bar models are no good on hills.

If you get one, be sure to get the welded deck instead of stamped. They are a lot tougher

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Unless you got a dumbass running the company, like what happened to Sears when the new CEO treated the company chain like a hedge fund. Its like, thankyou very much, now thousands of stores have shutdown in the nation including mine. They say there is a Sears appliance store somewhere else in my area but they only sell appliances. Well, WTF? How does that help me? I'm a tools man not an appliance man for cripes sake. Lesson here is companies arn't always smart, some think they are until its too late and there is no company left. OOPS, I think I made a mistake when I should put a 1 where I put a 2, no shit shirlock, did you get your education at the local slop and shop?

Well my Home Depot wasn't making enough money so they burned it down, a few months later they knocked it down. Its crazy the building was only a few years old and the fire never penetrated the roof they could have rebuilt in 3 months thats why I think it was an inside job.