From Sunny Florida

Hey guys this is the first forum I ever joined or even read, but I enjoy watching Dan and Eric so here I am. It is a lot to learn using a forum for the first time trying to figure out how everything works. My name is Justin and I live in Homestead Florida I have a unique job working in multiple trades. The bulk of my work is an Electrician followed by Hvac tech and then Plumber its a lot of work but an office job is not for me. If you guys ever have any questions on how to fix something feel free to ask me. I love me some power tools especially the black and yellow ones, if only I had more money to spend on them. I'm looking forward to get to know you guys and talk about just about anything. T.I.A #1!!!

Hell yeah! Welcome to the crew dude, your going to fit right in here. And we got a guy by the name of Nalurash who was just recently applying for an electrician's position, I think you guys might make good friends, look him up on the forum. :)

Thanks man, yea I've seen him on here we need good electrician's in the trade I've seen some messed up stuff over the years. I hope he gets the position