Lucky tool buying day

Shuutr

Th. on Amazon prime day, a day which should have been better than Black Friday for deal shoppers, came across as a big ol pile of meh for power tools.

Since I was online anyway, I decided to go through and find the best deal on tools that I don't have but have batteries for. The best option was a Bosch 12 screwdriver PS21B being sold for $35. I think it was used or new from a two piece kit. I thought, why not. $35 for a tool that I could use from a brand that makes quality stuff.

What arrived this morning was a PS22. That's right, the brushless model of the same tool. And it was flawless.

Then I went to HD for some lag screws and a lightbulb. I decided to price check the Milwaukee chest I have been lusting after since they came out. And sure enough it was discounted to $199 ($100 off) and I had a $20 coupon that was going to expire tonight.

I feel like I should have bought a lottery ticket on my way home.

• Like 1

Th. on Amazon prime day, a day which should have been better than Black Friday for deal shoppers, came across as a big ol pile of meh for power tools.

Since I was online anyway, I decided to go through and find the best deal on tools that I don't have but have batteries for. The best option was a Bosch 12 screwdriver PS21B being sold for $35. I think it was used or new from a two piece kit. I thought, why not. $35 for a tool that I could use from a brand that makes quality stuff.

What arrived this morning was a PS22. That's right, the brushless model of the same tool. And it was flawless.

Then I went to HD for some lag screws and a lightbulb. I decided to price check the Milwaukee chest I have been lusting after since they came out. And sure enough it was discounted to $199 ($100 off) and I had a $20 coupon that was going to expire tonight.

I feel like I should have bought a lottery ticket on my way home.

man you scored there with the PS22. When i start with the 12V line - i def go brushless. so much more power!

even with the chest you saved big time....glad you could save a bunch of money