Clown Drop for Grandson

WigWagWorkshop

Good Day Crew!

Now that my Grandson is living in town again, "Pappy" has been busy making some toys for him.  He just turned 3 this year, its been a lot of fun has he is my first Grandchild.  This is the Clown Drop Pattern from Steve Good.  Still have to add some colorful paint, and make the clown. 

Pretty cool WigWag. Are you into scale model building too?

That is correct, also model railroading, in fact the majority of videos on my YouTube channel (Same name has my name here) are model building related. I use to put up woodworking videos also, but I took them down due to the "safety Patrol" constantly harassing me.  I am in the process of doing a channel "Reboot" has I decided that I am going to ignore the idiots and start posting my woodworking videos again.

The model railroad in my videos has been dismantled, has it was just used to try out different techniques.  Once the boys move out, I am turning their bedrooms into a massive layout.

-Steven

Clicked to find out what a clown drop is... then I googled it, still have no idea what it is.

It's just an old fashion child's toy, below is the video that gave me the idea.  I was searching for some toy ideas, while my Grandson was in the hobby room with me ( He watches Umizoomi on my iPad) and when the video came on, he lite up with a huge smile and eyes wide open.

https://youtu.be/N4EgcCcxOUU

• Like 1

Very cool wig wag I'm gonna definitely check out ur channel man, can't wait to c the clown when it's finished.

I added a link to my channel below. Like I stated above, I am in the process of a channel "Reboot".  I will be adding a wider variety of projects, besides just my modeling stuff.  I have a lot of different hobbies that I will be posting videos of, and hopefully some "How-To's" even.

https://www.youtube.com/user/WigWagWorkshop

It's just an old fashion child's toy, below is the video that gave me the idea.  I was searching for some toy ideas, while my Grandson was in the hobby room with me ( He watches Umizoomi on my iPad) and when the video came on, he lite up with a huge smile and eyes wide open.

https://youtu.be/N4EgcCcxOUU

Thanks, I have no idea what the cartoon thing that was coming up in my google search:

suNA1te.jpg

• Like 1