Just noticed AvE's Patreon is almost 7k a month in Donations

DR99

I've got two hoodies and four t shirts. The t shirts are fantastic. The hoodies are starting to pill up but they don't shrink. I'd like to see them come out with the fleece type Eric has but I know it.l cost the guys dearly. Regardless, you get some nice quality and the pilling on my sweatshirts are around the hood where it touches my face. Natural to happen if you don't have lady like skin ;) it roughs up the material. I love my hoodies though!

• Like 1

I've got two hoodies and four t shirts. The t shirts are fantastic. The hoodies are starting to pill up but they don't shrink. I'd like to see them come out with the fleece type Eric has but I know it.l cost the guys dearly. Regardless, you get some nice quality and the pilling on my sweatshirts are around the hood where it touches my face. Natural to happen if you don't have lady like skin ;) it roughs up the material. I love my hoodies though!

. Thank you Chris, good to know. How long did it take to get your order?

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

. No prob bro sorry I couldn't give exact days but from what I can remember it was like 3-5 days no more then that, enjoy them man ur gonna like them a lot.

Yes I know I will, I just hope they fit ok. Not so small these days, getting too lazy and need to exercise more lol.

• Like 1

Wait is that AVE guy the one who always says Milfukee? Dam, you think I am a nut, he's a complete weirdo! He uses WOW factor to get views. 6,000 a month is some good wages, and that don't even include youtube partner monitization checks. If I was making 6,000 a month, I wouldn't need to work anymore. If you asked me TIA should be the ones making 6,000 a month on Patreon, thats cause TIA has real content from real guys who don't need to use wild words like Milfukee to gain people's attention to watch.

Is that true that yahoo has never done any video's with the drills that TIA graciously provided for him? Thats just wrong man! Someone should make a shirt that says AVE Suck This with an arrow pointing down.

Man if you feel that way about this guy, how do you feel about actors and athletes? 

Must be contagious, just bought a hoodie, shirt and decals. How long does it take to receive once you order? Will post pics of the items, and not with me in them. That would be wrong.

That was quick! Just saw that the order is to be delivered today. Well maybe? It might be a little delayed do to the blizzard of 2016. But if I get my gear today will post a pic.

Actors are drauma queens who pretend to be somebody their not for a living, until they believe they are the charactor they play, do a role that involves lots of drauma, they fall into extreme depression afterwords and then commit suicide. Don't believe me? Look it up, lots of actors have lost their minds after acting.

Athletes are people who have too much energy and need to release it. So instead of a country with civil war full of people trying to kill each other, like we see in the middle east, we play games to get rid of the energy instead.

I recognize that everybody is different. But I don't need to pretend to be somebody I am not just to have receive gratification from other's, I also don't have war like tenancies where I feel the need to become an athlete, or go on a rampage with a gun like these idiots you hear on the news. I like to keep it real, just sayin

It was a rhetorical question, I don't really care what you think. I do think you have a screw loose and need to set the tabloids down, however. Maybe I'm just acting like a prick...or am I? Better go kill myself, lmao. 

LOL yeah like I read tabloids Jass, those are for woman, men read them and you'll get hemroids. I rather read playboy, afterall, its the only way I will get excitement out of a magazine. So do you make a living making rhetorical questions or is that hereditary? Just keep it real Jass, keep it real. ;)

That's about all you can do with Playboy anymore is read it. I don't think they have pictures anymore.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm a big AvE fan. I don't do Patreon but I've subscribed to his pay per views. Because of what he does to the tools he is never going to get freebies from the tool companies and some of the industrial stuff he is buying to strip down is mega bucks. I also find the techy geeky side interesting too. Plus you won't find a more honest tool review on the internet. Who else has taken a $gazillion Festool saw, stripped it down and proven it to be pretty much junk? 

I also don't agree that he speaks the way he does to attract audiences. I have spent my career working with guys that speak like that. Canada has a more British outlook than the US and here in Britain we generally take the piss out of everything and everyone. In fact if a British guy isn't taking the piss out of you, your car, your job, your wife, your house then he probably doesn't like you very much. :-)