New Makita Gold accessories??

Justin Hernandez

Hey guys is there new Makita gold accessories now?? I thought I had the whole line up but now I found some stuff I don't have. Maybe I'm just an idiot and this stuff was available before..lol There's some double ended bits I never seen before and metric sockets.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Makita-Impact-GOLD-Assorted-2-1-2-in-Steel-Torx-Double-Ended-Power-Bits-3-Piece-B-49616/206284600 

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Makita-Impact-GOLD-3-8-in-6-Point-Metric-Impact-Socket-Set-with-15-Tilt-Socket-Adapter-9-Piece-B-49862/206284603

• Like 1

I'm not sure if those were available before, I haven't noticed...but I did see some new products in HD last weekend. One was a bit magnet enhancer or something like that. It was basically a magnet that slides over a bit, it was labeled as "New" on the peg. It had the same green casing as their ultra magnetic bit holder. The Makita bit section did appear to be larger.

I'm not sure if those were available before, I haven't noticed...but I did see some new products in HD last weekend. One was a bit magnet enhancer or something like that. It was basically a magnet that slides over a bit, it was labeled as "New" on the peg. It had the same green casing as their ultra magnetic bit holder. The Makita bit section did appear to be larger.

The thing that looks like a horseshoe I have that its nice. I haven't seen any changes on the shelves but saw new stuff online.

I've seen the double sided bits at my HD b4 and I own the impact socket set, great price for them to they get used daily at work and everyone likes them

Yea I have double sided bits but I never seen the square drive double sided bit before