Sometimes the Spam is unitentionally hilarious!!

DR99

This one cracked me up!!

As long as its accepted that Bayonetta is this highly charged erotic Amazonian archetype, then there isn't a problem, the game will most likely be enjoyed. Just remember the power that ladies underwear can have when it comes to you and your confidence or showing your man how absolutely stunning you truly are. These varieties of foods reduce the amount of calories, particularly the amount of carbohydrates, appalling fats and sugars.

• Like 2

This one cracked me up!!

As long as its accepted that Bayonetta is this highly charged erotic Amazonian archetype, then there isn't a problem, the game will most likely be enjoyed. Just remember the power that ladies underwear can have when it comes to you and your confidence or showing your man how absolutely stunning you truly are. These varieties of foods reduce the amount of calories, particularly the amount of carbohydrates, appalling fats and sugars.

Jason, do you know when it's spam as soon as you see it? Are the links a real good giveaway to it being spam? What do you do when people leave a message and are just pulling people's chains. Do you ever delete or block someone and have them come back and ask why you did that? Just curious!

Funny that Jason, I was thinking we should start collecting these putz' stories and putting them in pub talk for all the members to see. The other day I started going through the new members and purging and labeling spammers before they can even post. I think I'll stop for the amazonians. ;)

• Like 1

This morning while reviewing new members...

-----Blake Sigel is my title but it's not the most masculine title.

Credit authorising is how I support my family

members but quickly my husband and I will start our personal

business. Years ago she moved to Michigan but her husband desires them to

transfer. One of the issues she enjoys most is to perform hockey

but she is having difficulties to discover time

for it. Youu can discover my web site right here: ---

Apparently hockey is her "thing" :)

• Like 1

Oh wait! Seems this one is better....

---45 yr old Dancer or Choreographer Wally Weissenborn from Campbellville, enjoys koi, moviestarplanet and writing.

Has finished a wonderful round the world tour that included

visting the Archaeological Site of Zvartnots.---

I too enjoy choreographing the Wally Wessenborn who loves his Koi Pond and exploring the ruins of the great Zvartnots :D

It's like my very favorite thing!!!!!

Well some people can be a pill who likes to make an entrance. The first words out of their mouths is, "hello everyone, I am looking fabulous!"

that's me in a nutshell, been like that since grade school.......only difference is I don't need to say anything.....lol

• Like 1