Stripinator Wire stripping machine

mr.fletcher

Bought this mid year last year and figured I would share it in case anyone was contemplating getting one. I used to have a home made stripper setup but this works much faster for me. It cost me $400 on Amazon and I bought the larger hand crank for it to make rotation of large wire easier. It has paid for itself 3 times now and is continuing to produce.

Kind of a neat little tool!

• Like 3

Bought this mid year last year and figured I would share it in case anyone was contemplating getting one. I used to have a home made stripper setup but this works much faster for me. It cost me $400 on Amazon and I bought the larger hand crank for it to make rotation of large wire easier. It has paid for itself 3 times now and is continuing to produce.

Kind of a neat little tool!

Nice I like that thing looks cool. Thanks for sharing.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's real nice man... I think of all the Romex and BX I have scrapped in the past and just thinking about how much I would have made by stripping it and getting top dollar for the clean copper.

One of these days I will invest in one of these machines..... Thanks for posting the video..

big money in no.1 scrap copper......nice little tool 

Bright and Shiny has taken a dive in price lately due to the market but it is my favorite 2nd bank account to have! Another great product that often times gets taken to the dump by many electrical contracting companies is Aluminum wire. 

https://youtu.be/5XX0fDfDPqU

Here is a video of the Stripinator eating up some 4/O wire. Ill make a video and post some pictures of my Dewalt Portable band saw that saves me constantly scrapping and at work as well.