Wooden millennium falcon

chadlanthier

Hey Comp, everybody knows that you always build the penis cockpit first before you construct the ass. If you don't know where you are flying, you could be flying into your own ass.

And that my friend is one mighty ship, you know that it made the kestle run in less then 12 parsecs right? And that thing can outrun them big colonial cruisers. Just remember its a fast ship, and for the right price, you can get safe passage to wherever your going with no questions asked. Oh, and if the person reading this is named Greeto, I highly suggest you don't confront Han Solo, for if you do, you'll be blasted into tonight's stew.

Also, if you happen to see Han Solo flying towards a big sphere looking thing, and gets himself detained and his ship impounded, remember, you chose an idiot to fly you, what did you expect? Oh and if you meet a man named Lando on your trip, he's bad news, he will hit on your sister and betray you for a man in a black helmet who breathes like a creeper.

now you see why I don't care so much for that star wars, it can mess up the common folk......

• Like 1