Post your sexy Street finds.....

Stercorarius

You know some days you just see a vehicle that you have to have. Let's share some pictures of those rides worth a double take. Please limit it to ones you see. I don't want this to fill up with pictures you found online. I saw this nice clean truck the other day. Love the boxes on it.

cca381ca443f573dd5136319bcad1b2a.jpg

And I came across this magnificent beast while hauling cows that put my international 8000 to shame.

7d050fb8e0d1b092352d1e83f087829a.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah it became my favorite truck. This was the coolest

I've never driven a Western Star yet but I really want to now.

I heard they are pricey trucks and are too heavy to economically pull steel because the weight of the truck alone adds too much to gross and then they cant haul as much steel

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I heard they are pricey trucks and are too heavy to economically pull steel because the weight of the truck alone adds too much to gross and then they cant haul as much steel

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Could be the case, only have experience with paccars, freightliners, and an international.

I didn't exactly find this truck on the street but it is my uncles 85 Chevy crew cab longbed truck. He fixed it up a couple of years ago and also swapped a 5.9 Cummins in it along with a nv4500 5 speed. He has an 86 single cab that he is getting ready for another 5.9 Cummins swap.

• Like 1

I didn't exactly find this truck on the street but it is my uncles 85 Chevy crew cab longbed truck. He fixed it up a couple of years ago and also swapped a 5.9 Cummins in it along with a nv4500 5 speed. He has an 86 single cab that he is getting ready for another 5.9 Cummins swap.

Nice pickup. I've always wished I did a cummins swap on the pickup I'm building.