Started a new kitchen installation today

rees332

• 4 weeks later...

The lighting! It's so cool, I wish I put provisions in my kitchen when i gutted it to allow lighting to be installed later on....

What's that round hatch/glass next to the sink in bottom cabinets? Washing machine?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The lighting! It's so cool, I wish I put provisions in my kitchen when i gutted it to allow lighting to be installed later on....

What's that round hatch/glass next to the sink in bottom cabinets? Washing machine?

Washing machine is hidden be hind the door so I'd the dish washer I got a few more tricks with the lighting still to come

• Like 1

Looks pretty modern man I really like it. You do some great work. I can never let my wife see this thread or she will have all kinds of ideas for me!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I love my work and my job just seeing customers smile when they see they finished kitchen or bathroom finished

• Like 3

I really like the lighting as I mentioned before but this kitchen is not for me, dont like the style, however, I can put my opinion aside to acknowledge the beautiful outcome from your hard work! Thanks for showing us!

I really like the lighting as I mentioned before but this kitchen is not for me, dont like the style, however, I can put my opinion aside to acknowledge the beautiful outcome from your hard work! Thanks for showing us!

Thanks Carl appreciate the kind comments [emoji1]

Reese, I came to your thread late, but I got to see all your pictures and I have to say, without a doubt, you have the best kitchen I've ever seen. Beautiful materials, beautiful cabinetship, and OMG, the lighting, ohhhh so sexy! [emoji14] You did an amazing job and even I'd be honered to cook in that kitchen. Have a good day, and thanks for sharing the pics!

Thank you tool nut for the kind comment