Tapatalk

Eric - TIA

Woo hoo. I can get my TIA fix again. I was starting to suffer withdrawal. It almost got bad enough to use the web version on my phone!

I hope you didn't have to pull out too much hair to get it working-class but the effort is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Woo hoo. I can get my TIA fix again. I was starting to suffer withdrawal. It almost got bad enough to use the web version on my phone!

I hope you didn't have to pull out too much hair to get it working-class but the effort is appreciated.

that what I was using and it wasn't too bad with the update.

Jimbo

Is there a fix on the horizon for seeing pictures in tapatalk? The way it seems to be working is that if a picture was uploaded from inside of tapatalk, I can see it just fine from tapatalk. However, if the picture was loaded via the website, it won't load at all from inside the app. This appears to hold true for pictures that I upload myself as well as for those uploaded by others.

Any suggestions or is this an artifact of the upgrade and just how things work now?

16 hours ago, khariV said:

Is there a fix on the horizon for seeing pictures in tapatalk? The way it seems to be working is that if a picture was uploaded from inside of tapatalk, I can see it just fine from tapatalk. However, if the picture was loaded via the website, it won't load at all from inside the app. This appears to hold true for pictures that I upload myself as well as for those uploaded by others.

Any suggestions or is this an artifact of the upgrade and just how things work now?

Great question.  I looked through the tapatalk install and don't see any options for this.  I just submitted a ticket to tapatalk because i researched and couldn't find out any info.  Once I hear back i will let you know.

• Like 1