What's your soundtrack?

Stercorarius

2 hours ago, Logan p said:

I just put it on the local radio station 

I agree shop radio is on a channel couldn't tell you what one radio stays on 24 hr a day 7 days a week........don't even hear it half the time.....

Yeah FM radio gets pretty old when you're listening to it 80+ hours a week during hay harvest, but I still somehow listen to it the most so I don't have to try and find music that I like. That's actually why I started this thread so you guys would do the work for me[emoji16]. At work I have the preset buttons memorized in the International I occasionaly run. I set them up in the middle of station clusters so I can reach over and get to any station on the radio within a few taps without looking away from the road. I swear if I hear Here by Alessia Cara one more time.......

spotify is you friend.....

Yeah, rumor has it that the new tractors this year may have Bluetooth so that may be happening. I honestly spend more time in the International than a tractor though so I may be seeing if my boss would be okay with me swapping the head unit out for one that I have laying around with an auxiliary input.

• 3 weeks later...

I listen to a top 40 radio station, but I grew up on 90's rap so my Pandora and Amazon music are usually old school rap. However I will listen to anything. I am also a fan of the Rat Pack, Johnny Cash, old and new Rock, some country, etc. Anything really.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1