Drill bit bag

JimboS1ice

Yo!

On a different thread glassey was giving me some flak about having Dewalt atuff in a Milwaukee bag so I've decided, while also organizing, to show off my drill bit bag... Here you go

5c40e88a90435666ad675e3bf5b1db38.jpg

8cb00cd10ca7725f62aef929a86ae57f.jpg

6a48288c4c17b6a346c934f7041434cb.jpg

006938bf4598bc91012f4a9ddc035091.jpg

431d8c081d3de07819d0e98efe59eadb.jpg

My most used kit by far, keep a Dewalt pivot bit holder and a Makita in there as well

e03de830bc861cddbc578c96e0f56b97.jpg

58a32f7a2996ddd55699a9eb02b7b4ce.jpg

These I pulled out and are keeping in my wrench box

735f9ff5f006ed67828f7d965edfa153.jpg

d71b78a83348c267ca610bb1d1b0da16.jpg

a7f896412451d9b14d1bc0ac53e4a69b.jpg

dc9182e863b36d3e0272e9ecfa6d1892.jpg

219b02e5084134bd3276812d1a0ced09.jpg

46c591fb30ffda441d21f57c02a0762a.jpg

These ryobis have been great and a great value as well.

26a0bbf44bd149322f0e665acbca400d.jpg

3fca0e99f91a1ac92d2337f42d71d8f7.jpg

b55d9a7339778a6b363ca7a6ded3dedf.jpg

b68cf5fdef8d4d9151d39c988a65a763.jpg

9c0b8bc36fa39bfcff30a1ebb9292bcb.jpg

77fa5df579965dcb53d4b0d4c15ded42.jpg

e428c4c0d7adc0a523e14f3d04625d32.jpg

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

Nice setup Jimbo!! Are those Tekton impact sockets?

Sockets are husky but there's a set of smaller hex size that are Tekton

The cases are complete still! How do you manage that!? [emoji38]

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Try to put them away the best I can but today was organization day so taking these pictures helped organize everything lol.

Jimbo

Try to put them away the best I can but today was organization day so taking these pictures helped organize everything lol.

Jimbo

Good call man, I have the hardest time getting things completely organized, I'll start to put things in their place, then I'll go off on a side quest lol and forget all about it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You fit a lot of stuff in that little bag!

It fits one way! And usually I dig through it and get it to close, I used to have a smaller bag, the zipper broke so I got this one and managed to fill it up fairly quick!

Jimbo

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

It fits one way! And usually I dig through it and get it to close, I used to have a smaller bag, the zipper broke so I got this one and managed to fill it up fairly quick!

Jimbo

I really like those Milwaukee bags, they're tough guys so I don't think you'll be breaking that zipper! In fact, I've bought two Milwaukee bags in the past week! Might have to steal this idea because right now I'm using them for tools.

• Like 1

I really like those Milwaukee bags, they're tough guys so I don't think you'll be breaking that zipper! In fact, I've bought two Milwaukee bags in the past week! Might have to steal this idea because right now I'm using them for tools.

The only thing I don't like it I had pockets in the craftsman bag.

Jimbo

49 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

The only thing I don't like it I had pockets in the craftsman bag.

Jimbo

Yeah, I think only the large Milwaukee bag has pockets. Next time you're in HF, check out their bags...pretty nice, nicer than the Craftsman bags IMO. I think one is on sale for $7 this weekend, but not 100% sure. The HF bags have internal and external pockets.

• Like 1

Welcome to this weeks episode of, whats in your tool bag! I really like that Milwaukee bag, the color is good, and it looks well made. I also like the tools you keep in it, I have the Bosch Daredevil spade bit set too, but mines newer and they use a blue case now instead of red. How you liking them BTW? When I first used them to test my drill, I couldn't believe how well they drilled into the wood, it was like butter. Of course thats when they are sharp, if I use them a lot I don't expect the same performance after they get dull, how are yours doing?

They're great and they hold up well, that's not a Bosch tool roll the set I bought didn't have a roll so I had one laying around I used.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to this weeks episode of, whats in your tool bag! I really like that Milwaukee bag, the color is good, and it looks well made. I also like the tools you keep in it, I have the Bosch Daredevil spade bit set too, but mines newer and they use a blue case now instead of red. How you liking them BTW? When I first used them to test my drill, I couldn't believe how well they drilled into the wood, it was like butter. Of course thats when they are sharp, if I use them a lot I don't expect the same performance after they get dull, how are yours doing?

They're great and they hold up well, that's not a Bosch tool roll the set I bought didn't have a roll so I had one laying around I used.

Jimbo

Jimbo

Jimbo

Jimbo,your thread inspired me to start going through all my bits I have around. i had a 8" Akro Mils bin chocked full of all sorts of drill bits for metalworking black oxide,shiny finish,and Cobalt all oiled up and ready for work again,that bin has been sitting around for a very long time a bunch of my black oxide ones had a little bit of rust on them.

I sprayed them all down with some WD-40 which by the way works awesome on drill bits. I even found a few Brad Point drills I had forgotten about.