Found on the road

JimboS1ice

What's hilarious is that you can tell that they're soo big that one couldn't fit in that Budget truck.

About a mile head is a huge quarry that runs under this road 80/94 good chance these tired we're going to the quarry for one of their Oshkosh dump trucks

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

About a mile head is a huge quarry that runs under this road 80/94 good chance these tired we're going to the quarry for one of their Oshkosh dump trucks

Jimbo

? Tonka?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's awesome. I grew up around equipment that used tires that size. Definitely warps your sense of what big is. I complain how much it costs when I have to buy tires for my truck, hate to see the bill for a set of those bad boys. Just remember, white walls out baby!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'd love to just see one of those dump trucks in person, I've seen them on TV and it's just hard to imagine the scale of those things.

Makes you feel like a little ant dude words can't describe the size of them behemoths

Jimbo

• Like 1

We slap tires like that on the skidsteer at work, well sorta. Best picture I can find of it (I was in the bobcat taking a pic of something on the pump so you can't see it very well). You have a quarter of the tire on the steel frame for scraping the organic fertilizer out of the alleys. 4ad735e71a39b213e7be68ade72dcef2.jpg