Advance Auto Coupon Codes that work always.

H2Con

I thought I would share these coupon codes for Advance Auto.  I'm the only one that works/touches my vehicles.  So I buy my stuff from Advance Auto online then pickup in the store a half hour later.  There are three codes I have been using for years.  First one is p20 that is 20% your order any amount, up to $50 savings.   Second is trt30 that is 30% off $50+ up to $50 savings.  Third is trt41 that is $40 off of $100 + purchase.  Just saving you some google time if you shop there.  Happy wrenching.  Edited my mistake.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, H2Con said:

I thought I would share these coupon codes for Advance Auto.  I'm the only one that works/touches my vehicles.  So I buy my stuff from Advance Auto online then pickup in the store a half hour later.  There are three codes I have been using for years.  First one is p20 that is 20% your order any amount.  Second is trt30 that is 30% off $50 + purchase.  Third is trt41 that is 40% off of $100 + purchase.  Just saving you some google time if you shop there.  Happy wrenching.

TRT41 appears to be $40 off, not 40%

And the other two are $50 max savings.....just putting that out there

• Like 2

See this is how you do it, thanks for a legit code, it works great in our favor and we like you more for it, unless you're that one person that keeps shoving a 50% off code for Apex tool group thingy place in our faces. That other post just had a telemarketer perfected speech, probably the same one they use over the phone and we caught onto it real quick, and each following post thereafter. Since H2Con is on periscope all the time, I know this wasn't some bogus deal and I will now utilize said code to get myself some parts for my truck. And tools, too of course

Thanks again!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
See this is how you do it, thanks for a legit code, it works great in our favor and we like you more for it, unless you're that one person that keeps shoving a 50% off code for Apex tool group thingy place in our faces. That other post just had a telemarketer perfected speech, probably the same one they use over the phone and we caught onto it real quick, and each following post thereafter. Since H2Con is on periscope all the time, I know this wasn't some bogus deal and I will now utilize said code to get myself some parts for my truck. And tools, too of course

Thanks again!

Your welcome Carl!

• 6 years later...