404 Sign in Error

Is anyone receiving an error code when they sign into the forum.  It only happened once to me, but just wanted to make sure it's not site wide.  I am hoping it was just a quick glitch.  I signed into the forum and then saw a 404 page.  Not a huge deal, but I had to click on the Forum home to see the front page, instead of it automatically showing me that once I signed in.  The system still signed me in, but just with a 404.  Again just hoping it was a fluke, but wanted to check with everyone.

35 minutes ago, comp56 said:

why do you use it anyway? can't you just log in without it on your phone I know I do

even with the new forum tapatalk is easier to use than the web version on the phone.  For me its just a little cleaner for a mobile platform and more organized. IMO

• Like 1

Awesome thanks guys for letting me know.  Chris, it might just be with the mods and admin.  I have opened a ticket, but it's just a matter if I can get them to see the error.  I feel it's like taking your car to the mechanic and telling him about the grinding noise you hear when driving down the road.  Of course it doesn't happen when the mechanic is driving the car.  

• Like 1

Comp. taptalk is simple stupid just what I need. But is limited to what the web site gives you. If you want and need full function and chat. The web based way to go. When just reading comments taptalk is better. Long story short you guys are both right[emoji3]

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

that is probably my problem whenever I'm on my phone away from home usually, and go on the net I look for full versions of the website I'm at so it looks the same at home but WWWWAAAYYYY smaller......lol

• Like 2