Uploading pictures

DaveJr.

I have a ticket open for this.  Are you using a desktop computer, tablet or phone?  Anyway you can send me the picture you are trying to upload to social@toolsinaction.com.  I am just trying to give them as much information as possible so they can figure it out.  One other person is having problems also and just trying to see what is causing it.

• Like 1

Eric could it be the size of the picture? I know I can not upload pictures from my iPhone 6s with the image quality set to max. I have to use taptalk and pick medium pic size. And no problem.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

Can you try again.  I am looking at the date you posted this issue, we ended up having an issue with our server and my guess is it might timed out on our side.  I have a ticket open, so if for some reason it doesn't work, we should be able to figure it out asap.

With the image quality set to max, let me check.  That might just be an issue on our side.  We have to set a default max size, the system requires it. We had it set for iPhone 5 quality pictures.  Since iphone 6 takes better pictures, they are larger.  I think I have it figured out where you can post iphone 6 pictures in the highest quality and it should be good.  If anyone can test this and let me know, I would appreciate it.  I still have a 5.

• Like 1