Digital Crew Sticker

JimboS1ice

If you want to do what Kato and Comp are doing, they're doing .gifs. Basically, you make two layers, one on top of the other, change whatever you want then interlace into a .gif when you save. So for Kato's last one, he basically has two pictures; one says Crew and the other says One+.

I did the same thing for the Milwaukee swipe, just created 10 panels and joined them in Animation Shop. This stuff is child's play...so basic a caveman could do it. I can do a lot more but I'm not gonna take the time, I just wanted to show off.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

If you want to do what Kato and Comp are doing, they're doing .gifs. Basically, you make two layers, one on top of the other, change whatever you want then interlace into a .gif when you save. So for Kato's last one, he basically has two pictures; one says Crew and the other says One+.

Makes sense, just have to figure out how to do layers!!! Like i said i need a day to mess around where i have patience. Pretty cool stuff though to have.

• Like 2

Just now, JimboS1ice said:

Makes sense, just have to figure out how to do layers!!! Like i said i need a day to mess around where i have patience. Pretty cool stuff though to have.

Every time you paste something onto the image it will start a new layer, you can see your layers, order them, select and blend them on the lower right of the program.

So copy and paste two of your logos and you will have two layers. For this to work with the psd file I uploaded you will need to merge the colorized image together. You can do this by clicking the "layer" tab on the top left and selecting merge or flatten at the bottom of the list. BUT do not do this after making the layers for your gif, merge will combine all layers. What I recomend is making two images then combining them, just for ease...it's a complex program and takes some time to get comfortable with doing more than a few layers and merging only the ones you want.

There is a LOT of support for Photoshop, so you can find some amazing tutorials with videos and pics if you learn better by seeing. Often these forums that have links to tutorials also have free downloadable content for Photoshop such as fonts, but be warned, you may get addicted to finding the right font for what you want to do.

• Like 2

On 4/14/2016 at 10:20 PM, Kato said:

I did the same thing for the Milwaukee swipe, just created 10 panels and joined them in Animation Shop. This stuff is child's play...so basic a caveman could do it. I can do a lot more but I'm not gonna take the time, I just wanted to show off.

You show off? No way.. LOL but you know we love it