Best sawzall out there ?

SevenOddosFence

I have been killing sawzalls lately. I have the biggest Bosch one , cant remember the model number but pin keeps falling out of blade lock and its a $55 fix each time. Then I have the model under that one from Bosch and its killed after 10 months. MY Ridgid keeps breaking and only good thing is they fix it free but the down time hurts. So whats the best / toughest corded sawzall out there ?

I've got a Milwaukee Sawzall and so does my dad. They have taken a beating and are still going strong. I have the 18v Bosch, but have never used one of their cordless models.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

If your calling it a Sawzall it has to be a Milwaukee [emoji16]

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think someone may have mentioned it before but it says something when pretty much everyone calls a reciprocating saw a sawzall!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, kruton said:

I think someone may have mentioned it before but it says something when pretty much everyone calls a reciprocating saw a sawzall!

Love it. I almost always refer to it as a sawzall!

PLUS, the fuel sawzall has a hook that i can mount maybe not how it's intended, but it's pretty sweet having it right at the height i choose!! i'm sorry it's kind of hard to see the hook, but it's around the back of that stud and the weight of the sawzall tries to twist it away and down, so that makes it stay right there

20160411_145825

• Like 5

Makita are releasing a new one. Could be worth the wait. 

Makita has a nice circular saw that possible rivals Milwaukee. Also their little impact driver is showing impressive results too. But I think I will always remain with red when it comes to sawzall.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk