Black and decker 20v drill

In all honesty guys, I gave my Autosense to another member in need but it was a really good (I'm being very serious here!) drill perfect for cabinetry. I kind of miss the guy. Most comfortable drill I've used plus the batteries work with the lawn and garden stuff. I know, I know, I'm a Festool, Bosch, Dewalt kind of guy.....but that darn Autosense was pretty sweet.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Thats a lot of B&D, :(

I had a full set when I decided I wanted the radio charger. By that time it was discontinued and I had to buy one off Craigslist. The only one I could find in my area was listed with a full set and he wouldn't separate it so I bought them all. That is why I had so many duplicates. The drills with the removable chuck were awesome though. Plenty of power for deck or drywall screws and drilling. 99% of my patio was built with those plus a few corded tools as needed. The only complaint I had was with the circular saws. They are terrible with the Nicad batteries as were most brands. A few cuts here and there were ok, but don't count on much.  I used the recip saws frequently when I was plumbing various parts for my pool and the new drainage system I designed for the patio and they worked fairly well. I used the jig saw a couple times, not enough to say if it was junk or not. All in all for what I paid for the tools they worked well for me. Now that I have Milwaukee I know the big difference between the two lines, but you only need so much power to complete a job. If your doing screws, small lags and drilling smaller holes B&D drills and impacts work fine, big lags and hole saw bits would be better with Milwaukee, Dewalt, etc.   

• Like 1

Hmm, ok, well, maybe a drill for a woman? She can drill a hole one moment then pleasure herself the next? Just throw it into hammer mode first and then she will like the vibrations. Well, like Jimbo said, this wasn't what I was expecting to see when I got on the forum this morning but ok.

I know that was a lovely sight at 5:30 this morning