CPO vets day sale

JMG

CPO http://www.cpooutlets.com/  is giving 11% off of orders over $100 for three days. This coupon stacks with the 30% off clearance items making some of those some real screaming deals.

I just ordered a Metabo 6" cordless grinder kit for $224 and change. It also seems to stack with the Metabo metal10 coupon on top of that, but since I had already used that one on another order, I could not verify this for certain. It does apply in the cart though, making it a good bet that it does.

Both the metal10 and vetsday11 coupons are limited to one use per customer.

• Like 7

After reading the details of the clearance sale discount, I believe that it is currently broken, as it states that it is not supposed to stack and also should only work once. I have used it more than once and it has stacked with other discounts, including the Makita $25 off holiday sale. Someone screwed the pooch on that one.

2 minutes ago, JMG said:

After reading the details of the clearance sale discount, I believe that it is currently broken, as it states that it is not supposed to stack and also should only work once. I have used it more than once and it has stacked with other discounts, including the Makita $25 off holiday sale. Someone screwed the pooch on that one.

does the 11% off include makita tools :) have a good one 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CATERPILLAR said:

does the 11% off include makita tools :) have a good one 

Makita isn't on the list of brands on the sale page and two attempts with different Makita clearance items failed to apply the discount in the cart, so its a good bet the answer is no.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina