Making videos

WeldfabNeil

Anyone have advice on making a simple video? 

I wana do a video tour of my truck, to show you guys. I tried from my phone an it didnt turn out well. Perhaps a app I can download to edit. Not looking to make a great video but something worth watching. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Fletcher94 said:

Anyone have advice on making a simple video? 

I wana do a video tour of my truck, to show you guys. I tried from my phone an it didnt turn out well. Perhaps a app I can download to edit. Not looking to make a great video but something worth watching. 

Depends on the phone. Apple has an app called iMove that works with their products and I'm sure Google has a similar app or you could probably find an app from the play or app store that is inexpensive or free that edits videos. Also may want to check out @overanalyze's video tour of his new van. It is done well and you may learn some things that you may want to try in your video?

I watched the video from over analyze an enjoyed it. I also ended up watching a couple other truck/van tours. Those videos are what's making me think I should do one as well. 

I have a iPhone 6s an a iPad Pro 9.7, both in the 128gb version. I tried doing the video from my iPhone. Would the iPad work better for filming? I would think if I go to edit it the iPad would be better. I could just go from my iPhone to the cloud to my iPad. Not really sure exactly what's better. 

Thanks for the helping guys. I tried google an most of what I read complicates it. I am just looking for the simple version. 

They have the same camera so regardless of which one you use, you'll get similar results. The bigger screen on the iPad will make editting easier but the smaller size of the 6s will make capturing video easier. An easy way to transfer files between Apple devices is via airdrop. I think you access it from control center. I'm sure there's tutorials how to use it. I haven't used it before on an iPhone or iPad. Mine are too old that they don't have this feature. I hope this helps.