my new bosch radio - PB360S

madman_us

• 7 months later...

just had a brainstorm............... no tunes in the coronet. just the throaty rumble of a 440 engine.

i aint cutting holes anywhere in that car for speakers,

realized that the bosch 360C works cordless.

that is going into the back seat with a mp3 player!

after i get a few batteries, of course

• Like 1

drove to the 3 diy stores.

home crappo doesn't carry bosch

menards only had the 18v 6ah

lowes had the 6ah at the same price, but, after a thorough inspection of their meager offering, 'found' a 2 pak of 3ah on close out at $ 54.

they sure seem to take a long time to charge.

supposed to be a nice weekend, we'll find out how well the box sounds with the top down

• Like 1

I think you will like it. Only thing I wish it had was a remote. Sound is awesome. Weighs a ton but it is an awesome machine with the ability to charge batteries, usb devices and lower your corded tools. Great radio. Haven't upgraded to blue tooth because I can't justify getting rid of an awesome radio.

I think you will like it. Only thing I wish it had was a remote. Sound is awesome. Weighs a ton but it is an awesome machine with the ability to charge batteries, usb devices and lower your corded tools. Great radio. Haven't upgraded to blue tooth because I can't justify getting rid of an awesome radio.

Mine has a remote is this the one below it without the remote then ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Craigh9916 said:

Mine has a remote is this the one below it without the remote then ?

Nope, no remote on mine :( Keeping in mind that mine is the non Bluetooth version.

1 minute ago, Craigh9916 said:

Yeah mine isn't Bluetooth either we have two models one gml 20 which doesn't have a remote and gml50 which has a remote but is also better sound

Yeah mine is the PB360

I walked past this radio a couple weeks ago and turned around to check it out. I've heard so many great things about it and the price was competitive (cheaper than the M18 charger radio that would make more sense for me). It was extremely tough to pass up. Bosch seems to be on top of keeping this unit best in class.