Metabo

timmyprice255

Im gonna get flak for this but....

Great tools on thesame standard as Bosch/Makita/dewalt.

Keep in mind im from Europe. Metabo is nothing special here. You Find metabo in alot of stores ( although in belgium it doesnt dell that good. It does in Holland tho ) .

Its also in completly thesame price category  als dewalt/Bosch/Makita here.

Here in belgium the metabo after sales service sucks :D

• Like 1

i think their cordless drills and grinders are best-in-class. their compact impact wrench probably is too. everybody loves their grinders (as mentioned).

My (fairly uneducated) opinion is that they are a small step above the usual suspects (bosch, dewalt, makita, milwaukee etc) in terms of quality. Not necessarily in every tool though...

• Like 1

I've own Makita, Bosch and Metabo and have used Milwaukee and Dewalt. I love the Metabo! From what I've seen they're quality is better than the brands above and the price is totally worth it. I can't speak for their longevity at this point but I would have to imagine it will be pretty good as well

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, kornomaniac said:

They have a new brushless top model. 2050 rpms. 120 hard torque. 60 soft torque.    2.4 kilo.

Havent held it yet though :)

Metabo don't count the weight of the removable quick chuck do they as they list the old brushless as 2kg?

Have you seen the compact model 2100/600 rpm 60/34 nm hard/soft torque 1.5kg.

I'm really interested in the line myself but don't see spending any cash On them yet.  I really like the compact 18v tools they have and their batteries are supposed to be the bees knees but that'll mean selling off my Bosch 18v tools and I just like them too much and introducing another battery line and having another drill is just not my speed yet. The sanders though, like routers, you can never have too many!

• Like 3

Metabo is on my list of next tool purchase. I too would want to get their grinder and try out their impact wrench. 

Which impact are you looking at, the LTX 400 or 600?

I'm really interested in the line myself but don't see spending any cash On them yet.  I really like the compact 18v tools they have and their batteries are supposed to be the bees knees but that'll mean selling off my Bosch 18v tools and I just like them too much and introducing another battery line and having another drill is just not my speed yet. The sanders though, like routers, you can never have too many!

In a couple years you are going to need an extra drill around when the kid decides they need a drill too while you are working! Might as well grab the Metabo now! [emoji6]

• Like 2

Which impact are you looking at, the LTX 400 or 600?

Kruton, I was looking at the SSW18LTX600BL just the price is stoping me from getting right now. I was hoping to get it as a bare tool but I would like to get the grinder kit with the batteries. Everyone that owns this impact, raves about it.

Kruton, I was looking at the SSW18LTX600BL just the price is stoping me from getting right now. I was hoping to get it as a bare tool but I would like to get the grinder kit with the batteries. Everyone that owns this impact, raves about it.

That's the one I'm thinking about too. I like the size of the 400, but the 600 looks nice. I may have to sweet talk the wife and this can be my early birthday present!

Ok so, in the box of blue, some green is now found deb983ae87583c57d479bca9882156de.jpg

I found the Metabo at Lowe's on clearance, and u couldn't pass it up

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Haven't seen any Metabo at my Lowes yet but it looks we have the same good taste in tool brands![emoji6]

• Like 2

Metabo is a great brand. They are hard to find in stores but they are very good tools. I love the pulse action on the drill they have and there impact wrench is in my opinion the best on the market.